Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Re-emerged from dropping off the face of the earth...

I'm not sure what happened to the last few months. I think they may have disappeared in the vacuum, or maybe into that black hole that sucks up all the books that we can't find at the library when they should be there. Regardless, I'm back!





I have to talk about one of our favorite author/illustrators right now, Jan Thomas. We LOVE her books. I think we've read Rhyming Dust Bunnies, maybe 20 times now. I kid you not! My two-year-old brought it to me last night. I even think he might have said please, although it went more like "peeeez". So, if you haven't read it, please get it, and then make a run on all Jan Thomas' other books, because they are EQUALLY AWESOME!



Rhyming Dust Bunnies

by Jan Thomas

ISBN: 141697976X


Bonus: It rhymes, short words, so my 4 year-old was able to read a good portion of the book. Yes!

P.S. I spent a good chunk of break time this morning running around the library trying to find her newest book, which was supposed to be on display, only to find that it had already been snatched up within an hour of being put out. Yep, that good.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a children's librarian and mother of two preschoolers. On the side, I play soccer, bike, scrapbook, crochet, and read an obscene amount of children's books.